Monday, January 30, 2012

Just Saw The Top 20 Rudest Cities List

It's a pretty interesting list. Washington, DC is on the list. No surprise there. I've lived near there I would totally agree with that.

Also on the list was Anchorage, AK and Seattle, WA. I was quite surprised by this since so many of our favorite fisherman live in Seattle. I don't recall a lot of them living in Anchorage, AK.

But wow! I've met a lot of really nice people on Facebook from Seattle and I've haven't run into any rude ones that I can recall. Most of the fisherman seem pretty friendly. So this did surprise me. Maybe all the friendly people are in the smaller towns of Alaska instead of Anchorage. I just don't get Seattle on the list, but then I don't live there.

Top 20 Rudest Cities The list is displayed through pictures so you need to scroll through the pictures to see the different cities.


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.



3 comments:

  1. We can't all be from the south! Miss Pris68

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Proud to represent both PHILLY and NYC!!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.