Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Time Bandit Gear Now On Amazon! - Deadliest Catch

You can now get some of the Time Bandit gear and books on Amazon. Go to Amazon and search Time Bandit or I searched Time Bandit Hillstrand to narrow the search down some.

They have the Time Bandit book in hardcover for $10.00. When I looked there were still 17 left at Amazon. So if you haven't read their book yet, this is a great chance to get it. There are some other places that have the book on there for even less. And yes there is a Kindle or reader version.



I recently received the book, I'm on Chapter 3 and I don't think I have ever laughed out loud so much reading a book. I thought this would be a book in your normal biography fashion, growing up until present. It is not. I should have known better. It is the Hillstrands we're talking about after all.

I think the best part of the book is because I have watched John and Andy Hillstrand so long on TV, when I'm reading the book and they are telling these stories, I can envision them doing what they are talking about.

Just a teaser or two. I don't want to give anything away. There are so many things I learned in just the first three chapters, but there was one incident where Capt John ends up in a shopping cart and another one where Andy ends up or I guess you could say he started out in an aluminum trash can. LMAO And their Grandma Jo, I think she's my new hero. What a woman.

If you are a fan of the Time Bandit or Deadliest Catch you should read this book. It's so awesome and I'm not even finished with it yet. One fan even told me they read the book three times. It's that good!

Don't forget all the Time Bandit gear is still available at the Time Bandit Store

This just in: a link for the Time Bandit Gear Store on Amazon.


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.