Tuesday, June 12, 2012

DIE-ner Get it? The Movie

This is a low budget or B rated horror film. You never quite know how they are going to be. This one turned out pretty good. Of course I may be a little biased because my Twitter and Facebook friend Maria Olsen is in the movie.

But seriously, the movie has a serial killer who is killing people that are coming back as zombies. I found several parts comical. I don't usually find myself laughing during horror flicks but I did with this one. I even found a new use for duct tape in the film. LOL I give it three stars.

The movie was written and directed by Patrick Horvath and the cast includes: Josh Grote, Parker Quinn, Liesel Kopp, Larry Purtell, Maria Olsen, Jorge Montalvo, Daniel Schweiger, Scott Fish, and Brodrick Thornsberry.


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.