Saturday, April 23, 2011

On Twitter

Things I Find, See and Do On Twitter


I'm sitting here watching my Twitter timeline on Tweet Deck and smiling. Thinking about all the things I find on Twitter and the things that make me laugh. I thought I would share a few things I love about Twitter.

Instant News

Tweeting with @DanielGoddard OMG!

Meeting new friends all over the world.

@JGzGurl telling someone to bite me. Repeatedly. ROFL

Watching a Nascar Race with hundreds of friends. Not having to clean up when they leave is an added perk.

@p337 and @Spectricide 's humor.

People fighting for what they believe in. #FireFrons #BoycottABC #SaveOurSoaps

@Corrine224 's Secret yet not so secret love.

@DaleJrAssWomen - Enough said.

@MPRacing Streaking on Twitter. hehe Yes, I saw!

@Westcoastgal88 's Reporting on Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

Pictures of @JPMontoya from @Sherry4CB

Nekkid Cheerleaders - Probably not what you think. Nekkid Cheerleaders are Cheerleaders for the Nekkid.

@Nscrwriter 's awesome Nascar Reports, and

People concerned about people they really don't know. I had really thought the world had become a pretty cold hearted until I met some really warm hearted people on Twitter.


Guess that's the end of the list for now, just found out I'm late for Easter Dinner.  Oops!


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.