Thursday, June 16, 2011

All My Children Stars Return To The Show

Oh my gosh! It's so exciting.

This was just released. You know I don't like spoilers, but this was just too good to hold in, and it's more cast returns than it is spoiler. I left out how they return. hehe  So if you don't want to know who is returning, don't read on. My guess is like me, you'll look.

Not only are Josh Duhamel, Thorsten Kaye and Cady McClain returning to the show, but so are Eva LaRue, Jennifer Bassey, Kate Collins and Melissa Clair Egan.

I had heard that Kelly Rippa and David Canary were going to return as well. I can't imagine Kelly returning without Mark Consuelos. Hopefully Julia Rose Barr will return with David Canary.

For those of you who don't remember all of these characters or don't know them by their real life names here is a list. 

Josh Duhamel = Leo Du Pres (David's brother, Greenlee's true love)
Thorsten Kaye = Zach Slater
Cady McClain = Dixie Martin
Eva LaRue = Maria Santos
Jennifer Bassey = Marian Colby Chandler (Liza's mom)
Kate Collins = Janet Green (Janet From Another Planet)
Melissa Claire Egan = Annie McDermott Lavery Chandler
David Canary = Adam Chandler
Kelly Ripa = Hayley Vaughan Santos
Mark Consuelos = Mateo Santos
Julila Rose Barr = Brooke English

This is going to be so exciting. It's a shame it's all going to end. I still can't believe it.

The week of July 25th several of these characters will return. I'm not sure about the others. So exciting.

Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.