Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Zombieland - The Movie

Zombieland is a horror movie with comedy.  This movie is rated R. The language could be offensive to some. Then there is the gore factor, which is to be expected in a horror flick, but the gore wasn't too bad.

If I remember correctly this was recommended to me by my son.

The movie starts out with a list of rules on how to survive in Zombieland. Then Woody Harrelson arrives in a black SUV looking vehicle with the number 3 painted on the side. Woo Hoo! 

I found this movie to be more of a comedy than a horror movie. It was really quite entertaining.

Stars Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Abigail Breslin, Emma Stone. I'm not sure who the narrator is but his voice reminds me of Doggie Houser. I think it was probably Jesse Eisenberg.

I'll give it 3.5 stars.


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.