Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Big Brother 12

I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer, so I'll try not to give anything away, for those of you who don't watch the live feeds or After Dark.

I'm loving Brendon's new hair-doo, and Enzo's new outfit is just to cute. I'm thinking I might need a pair of those hand cuffs. If you haven't seen them yet, you'll probably see them Wednesday night.  I'm thinking they could have many uses.

I'm really not liking the way the nominations and veto have went, and I'm not sure what's going to happen with the double eviction this week, it should be interesting....

I just want to see Brendon gone, but I'm kinda liking the rest of them, even Brittany is growing on me. Ragan's crying is getting old. He needs to get a grip, looked like he was getting it together last night. I sure hope so.

I guess we'll get to see Cathy and Rachel meet at the jury house this week too. OIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.