Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sarah Palin Attending Daytona 500

Originally Posted 01/29/2010

I really don’t need to see her there.  The article that said she had scheduled to go, said she will be given the same air time as other politicians.  She’s not a politician anymore. Don’t want to see her.

I just don’t get what people see in her. I didn’t like her when I first heard of her, and I still don’t like her.

I said she was a quitter way before she resigned as Governor, which she proved when she quit.  She is an embarrassment to women  and I don’t need to see her at a NASCAR race.

Oh, and have I said enough I don’t want to see her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.