Saturday, July 9, 2011

Big Brother After Dark 13 Where Is Evel Dick?

Well before I went to bed this morning. I saw Zap2it reported that after "After Dark" ended this morning, the house feeds were turned off, and the house was told Evel Dick was gone.

CBS released a statement that Evel Dick Donato left because of personal reasons. They will address it on Wednesday's show. I wonder why they are waiting until Wednesday, and not saying something Sunday?

When I got up this evening, I saw Zap2it had updated their report to say Daniele was told is that it was not related to his immediate family. Since her partner is gone she was given a golden key.

Then while on Twitter I saw a rumor that Evel Dick Donato was arrested. I have not been able to confirm this yet. Los Angeles County makes you pay for court record access. Freedom of Information at a price, that's Hollywood I guess. TMZ has not reported anything. I would think they would be all over this if it was an arrest.

So who know's where Evel Dick Donato is. I hope everything is okay for him.

07/12/11 UPDATE: Visit the July 11 Big Brother After Dark Recap for information on Evel Dick's statement as to why he left.

Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.




1 comment:

  1. Check this mornings recap for more information on Evel Dick.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.