Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jeff Conaway To Recover - Not A Drug Overdose

I'm so happy. Dr. Drew just tweeted he visited Jeff Conaway and he is doing better. He is stable and recovering from pneumonia, not a drug overdose as all the news people reported. I sure am so glad I saw that tweet!

I really hope Jeff gets well soon. He certainly has had a time of it lately. I'm so glad to hear it wasn't a drug overdose as the press initially reported.

I also have to wonder how many of them will make the correction as I am doing. I'll bet it won't be as many as reported he was in a coma from a drug overdose.

Update 05/21/2011 Someone asked Dr. Drew Why Jeff Conaway's manager is giving all the reports he is in a coma. Dr. Drew responded. He is in a medically induced coma. He is actually on a Propafol drip. Someone else asked if that meant he was on a vent? Dr. Drew  responded "Right. Pneumonia with Sepsis. No evidence of intentional OD".

I sure hope Jeff can recover from this.


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.