Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big Brother 13 Cast Released Finally

Well the cast is up but there are only 8 people on the page. What the heck is up with that? I went back and looked, we started with 13 last season.

Cast List

Maybe I'm being impatient and they are still adding people. From a webmaster's point of view that makes no since to me. I don't think that's it.

Maybe it's part of the twist. Maybe the other half of the cast are people from previous seasons. Maybe they did this to make us all talk about it. LOL

What the heck is going on?

I just checked Matt Whitfield's twitter page. @lifeonthemlist. He evidently met the eight when he was taking photo's. He has tweeted his opinion of these eight based on a ten minute meeting with them. hehe. It also looks like they are speculating returning duo's to complete the cast of 13.

I don't know if I like this. There are too many of them I never want to see again. Hopefully Rachel will be busy on her ultimate wedding show so her and Brendon can't return. I think he's in school too if I remember right from his Twitter page. Whew!  I think as long as Brendon, Rachel or Jessie doesn't return I'll be okay. I really don't want to see Russell from Survivor either, but I might be able to deal with him & Jessie better than the other two.

Can you tell I'm not a Brendon & Rachel fan? They might be really nice people in real life, which is why I followed them on Twitter. To see if they are the same or different as the show.

This is crazy! We still have another week to wait and see what the heck is up.


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.