Saturday, May 28, 2011

James Patterson's Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas - The Movie

A made for television movie, about a book editor played by Kathleen Rose Perkins who falls in love with one of her writers. The writer played by Johnathon Schaech gives her his late wife's journal. The late wife is played by Christina Applegate.

Very touching love story. I managed to watch it without crying, but I did find myself getting goosebumps on a couple of occasions.

I have seen a couple of James Patterson movies now. Kiss The Girls and Along Came A Spider both great movies. They were both psychological thrillers which is one of my favorite genres.

This movie was a love story that really seemed like a drama in real life.

James Patterson hasn't disappointed me so far.

I give this one four stars.


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.