Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Young & The Restless A Teaser About The Cane Caleb Storyline

Well we've all been trying to figure out if it's Cane or Caleb alive. After Friday's show I'm still leaning towards Caleb. I would prefer the sweeter Cane of course, but as long as Daniel Goddard is still there. I'm good.

I found this video this afternoon and thought I would share it with you. It is a promo of scenes that are coming up for The Young & The Restless. OMG This looks like its going to be good.

The promo of course left me with more questions than answers and still revealed nothing about Cane and Caleb. The scenes between Genie Frances & Tristian Rogers (Genevieve & Colin Atkinson) remind me of scenes at Windemere on General Hospital, but oh so good!

There is a brief clip of Malcolm (Darius McCrary) which got me wondering again what his secret really is. Remember when he first came to town, he was making secret calls, I thought to Tucker. Nothing really happened with that.

Poor Lily Winters Ashby (Christel Khalil) It will be amazing if she doesn't go crazy. My goodness!

It does say in the video on June 10th the truth will come out which implies we will see all this next week. I sure hope so, because it sure looks good.

This is a promo not a spoiler. Trust me it insinuates some things but gives absolutely nothing away.

Entertainment Weekly Video 


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.