Friday, August 19, 2011

Big Brother 13 Episode 19 August 18, 2011

I've been waiting for tonight all week! I can't wait to see who is evicted!

OMG Enough of Rachel crying already. There is other stuff to show. Give me a break!

Man Shelly Moore is getting tanned.

LOL Adam Poch telling Brendon Villegas he made his head and stomach hurt. I get that!

I am so glad Porsche told Rachel no. What does Brenchel expect? They keep stabbing people in the back and then want them to help.

Rachel's got some nerve saying worst alliance ever. Every chance she gets she throws Jeff and Jordan under the bus.

Get a clue Rachel. Why are you a target? Let's see. You lie, you are mean, you whine, you cry, you're annoying and you bring out the ugly in me.

Shelly Moore's daughter Josie is too cute. Shelly was home coming queen. LOL I would have never guessed it. She seems to be like me. She likes her jeans. Even Shelly's eight year old daughter wants Rachel to shut up. ROFL. Too Funny.

The voting begins:

Rachel = Shelly
Kalia = Brendon
Porsche = Brendon
Adam = Brendon
Jeff = Brendon
Jordan = Brendon

By a vote of 5-1 Brendon is evicted again.

I love, love, love Jeff's good bye message.

This is one of those HOH competitions anyone can win.


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.