Thursday, September 8, 2011

Big Brother Episode 27 September 8, 2011

It's time for the veto competition.

It's OTEV the sweet tooth shark.

Rachel is being smart about Kalia crying. At least Kalia didn't go climb in a bush. Rachel is the worst sport EVER.

Shelly Moore arrives at the jury house. Her and Jeff have words. I don't like Jeff this season. He's mean. I don't remember him being mean before. He's mad because she didn't do what he wanted. That's what it boils down to.

I've seen enough of Kalia crying already.

Adam Poch does not use the veto.

Jordan votes Porsche
Adam votes Kalia.

Rachel must break the tie. She evicts Kalia. No surprise there.  I just realized Julie Chen didn't talk to Rachel in the HOH. She has been HOH 3 times and Julie didn't talk to her any of the three times. Rachel can't remember what she said. I'd say to much champagne earlier in the day.

I don't know who to vote for for America's player. I almost feel like I just vote for Adam just because he will probably make it to the final three but I don't see him winning. My guess is everyone else won't be voting for Adam though. Other than meeting Tori Spelling he hasn't really won anything. Definitely not any money.

Crystal the Fortune Teller has come to life.

Adam studied hard for that one.  Rachel said he was losing it while he was studying. I guess not. He just won HOH. Adam will be in the final three. I wonder if he will put Rachel up? He has become good friends with Porsche and has been aligned with Jordan. This is probably going to be tough for him.

I'm just ready for this season to be over. This was a terrible season.


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.