Monday, July 18, 2011

Big Brother 13 Episode 5 July 17, 2011

Jordan Lloyd is now head of household. I’m not sure if we do the have not competition or a nomination ceremony tonight.

I’m pretty sure Rachel Reilly will push Jordan to put up Cassi Colvin and Brendon Villegas will want to put Dominic Briones up for eviction.

Adam Poch’s shirt says B is for bacon and that’s good enough for me.

No Rachel, the newbies aren’t idiots you are.

I knew this was going to happen nobody’s going to own up to voting for Keith Henderson.

I can’t believe Kalia Booker told Rachel Reilly that two of their own didn’t vote the way they were supposed to. And Rachel’s just acting like a brat coming in there talking about Porsche the way she did.

I love it everybody’s playing stupid. But of course we knew would happen.

No Porsche Briggs, the whole house hates you, except Rachel. Rachel and Porsche are liked two peas in a pod. I just want to slap both of them.

I think I remember that picture of Jordan in the towel from last time when she was head of household.

Brendon Villegas is just retarded. That wasn’t nice. This whole turtle thing is stupid. Rachel and Brendon just bring out the ugly in me. Sorry.

That is some funky green nail polish Daniele Donato has on.

Oh my gosh, there’s two of them in one suit. This ought to be good.

I don’t know why Adam didn’t just have Dominic hold on and give him a piggy back ride.

Shelly Moore supposedly has a 6in. rod in her back. I cannot believe she just did that competition if she really has a rod and her back.

I’m going to have to keep my mouth shut on Kalia being hurt because I saw what happened on After Dark.

This might be the first time I’ve seen people in the house that are not part of the game. Oh no, I think people came in the house when that girl had a seizure.

I cannot believe Dominic does not like jelly beans and beef jerky. I thought everybody liked jelly beans.

Okay so that’s Cassi Colvin, Shelly Moore, Adam Poch and Dominic Briones on slop this week, and Dominic and Adam on the block.

Okay so Sunday's are have not competition and nominations. Wednesday’s POV. Thursday’s eviction and HOH competition.


Copyright © 2011 Virtualpatti. All Rights Reserved.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.