Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who Do You Think Is Going To Win Big Brother 12?

I think Regan is going to be gone this week, which leaves, Brittany, Enzo, Lane, and Hayden.

I think Lane and Hayden are afraid Enzo has too many friends and he is too well liked for them to beat in a final two scenario. So he will probably be voted out next unless, he wins HOH which the way things have been going is unlikely.

I'm not sure Lane is ready to vote Brittany out. I think he's sweet on her and he WILL have a vote next week because he can't play for HOH.

If Lane or Hayden take Brittany to the final two she has all the POV and HOH wins in her favor. Although I think if one of them take Brittany to the final two, Rachel and Brendon would probably vote for either Lane or Hayden over Brittany.  And in order for Brittany to be in the final two Lane will have to send Hayden out or vice versa, I don't know if either of them could do it.

Who knows how Cathy will vote? Regan would probably vote for Brittany over Lane or Hayden.

Matt on one hand I would think would vote for one of the brigade members, but on the other hand, he is a big fan of the show and if Brittany's up there, he could vote based on competition wins, or now that he's been voted out maybe he got mad about it. AND Matt could be psycho in two weeks after being in the jury house with Rachel & Brendon.

I hope we get to see some of the jury house this week to see what the mindset is. Usually there is someone I want to win. This season not so much.

Ohhhh! I can't make up my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.