Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Really Liked The New Hawaii Five-0

It's been many years since I watched the original Hawaii Five-0.

Other than the names and being in Hawaii, I'm not remembering a lot of similarities in the two shows. The characters look a little like the old characters. I don't remember a woman being on the team. I also didn't remember McGarrett being a pilot and having a team with pretty much full reign to do what he wants.

I was a little kid last time Hawaii Five-0 was on so it could just be I don't remember, could be they changed it for the new show.

Regardless I really enjoyed the first episode. Looks promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, as long as you don't personally attack anyone.

Added links not relevant to the topic will be deleted. Adding the same link to multiple articles will be considered spam and will be deleted. If you want link backs create a profile and put your link in your profile.